Monday, June 6, 2011

"Seepin"

I'm mildly obsessed with watching my boys sleep. I just think they are so peaceful and beautiful and snuggly. Ohhh, and q.u.i.e.t. That may be the best part :)

So when I walked into Lawson's room to wake him from his nap and saw that chubby foot, I ran downstairs to get the camera. (We've been swimming at the pool every single day since it opened. So when nap time comes, he is worn out. I've had to wake him up from every nap just so that he will go to bed at a normal time.)
He was watching me do laundry before his nap and saw me fold his Elmo shirt. He insisted that he wear it to bed.
Dirty feet. Proof of a hard morning of playing.
So then the next day, I went in to wake him up and found both hands tucked under his back, so back down the stairs I ran.

Really? It's time to get up?
I'd rather suck my thumb and go back to "seep".

No comments:

Post a Comment