Monday, March 14, 2011
Chalkboard Wall
After lots and lots of begging on my part, I talked Nick into painting a chalkboard wall for the boys. We have a half wall in part of the playroom, and I thought it would make the perfect spot. When we came home from Memphis a few weeks ago, he had ready to surprise the boys.
They quickly picked up the chalk and got to work.
Briley was super excited! We use the wall to list his "Mystery Words". Each week he gets 3 Mystery Words, which is what we call his sight words. We started this about a month ago. He can now read: can, for, go, a, and, big, is, it, in, me, here, and I. We hide them around the house, write them, play with flash cards, etc. He is loving it!

Thank you Daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment