Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Surprise!

So... a few weeks ago, I pulled of probably the biggest surprise ever. Which is big for me, because I am not good at surprises or keeping secrets. My best friend Jill lives in New Hampshire, and her husband was planning her 30th birthday party. So we schemed for me to take a quick trip up north, because I couldn't miss my best friends big day! I had no kids for 4 fun filled days, and it was fabulous!

I have tons more pictures to post, but I lost my point and shoot somewhere in my house. So until Jill emails me the rest of the pictures, this is what I've got! (hint, hint)

This is when I popped out to surprise her:




So... a few weeks ago, I pulled of probably the biggest surprise ever. Which is big for me, because I am not good at surprises or keeping secrets. My best friend Jill lives in New Hampshire, and her husband was planning her 30th birthday party. So we schemed for me to take a quick trip up north, because I couldn't miss my best friends big day! I had no kids for 4 fun filled days, and it was fabulous!

I have tons more pictures to post, but I lost my point and shoot somewhere in my house. So until Jill emails me the rest of the pictures, this is what I've got! (hint, hint)

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures really just made me cry! Jill was SO happy!

    ReplyDelete