It's hard to believe that our baby is 1. He's not really a baby anymore, he's definitely becoming a toddler. He's gone from a crawling, bottle drinking baby into a walking/running, sippy cup loving toddler. Just like his big brother he has adjusted to these changes perfectly. I went back to work for the last 7 weeks, and he has been staying with one of my friends 3 days a week, "Nay-Nay" 1 day a week, and Mamaw and Papaw's on Friday, and he has done great. It's made my return to work soooo much easier and helped me make my decision about returning to work so much more clear.


Height: 29 in. (25-50th %tile)
Weight: 23.2lb (50th %tile)
Briley was 30.25 in. and 25.6 lb. I am still amazed at their size difference!
Diapers: Size 4
Clothes: 12-18 mo.
Naps: 2 naps a day (We'll switch to 1 this summer.)
Bedtime: 12.5 hours
Bottles were officially over 1 day after he turned one, and he did fabulous! He had a couple of days with little to drink, but he's chugging that milk now! I love not mixing formula :)
No comments:
Post a Comment