Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Toys

The weather is finally warming up, and we are having so much fun playing outside. Since we decided to put off selling the house for a bit longer, I came up with a solution for playing in the driveway... we moved the toys to the garage. So we pull the cars out, and the boys can safely play inside the garage. It's actually working for now!

Here is Briley's new toy: a basketball goal. He is absolutely OBSESSED with playing basketball right now, and after hours of pretending that I was the hoop, we made a trip to Toys R Us to purchase a real one.



Lawson is OBSESSED with pushing toys. He has a cart he pushes in the house, and he has now discovered the tricycle in the garage. I can't walk through the garage with him anymore without his spotting that bike and squealing to get to it!



No comments:

Post a Comment