Monday, February 22, 2010

Lawson is 10 months old!

I'm a little behind on posting Lawson's 10 month update, but I think I'm in denial about it. As his birthday gets closer and closer, I get sadder and sadder. I can't believe my baby is almost a toddler. He really has made our family perfect, it feels like he's been here forever. Briley loves having a little brother, and I can't wait to watch their relationship grow. For his 10 month update, I decided to post some everyday pics of what he's been doing lately. As you'll see, mainly standing!


Still sucking his thumb when he sleeps. He doesn't really do it during the day unless he gets hurt or is tired. As soon as you see the thumb, it's nap time.


He LOVES playing in his big brother's room...


and standing on the stairs.

10 month stats:
21 lb. 12 oz (75 %tile)
28 3/4 in. (75 %tile)

*2 naps a day
*sleeps 12 1/2-13 hours
*loves balls and pushing Briley's cars
*totally content crawling around the house exploring
*momma's boy
*waving bye bye
*cruising around furniture

He is the sweetest, happiest, go with the flow baby. We love him to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment