I've had all sorts of plans for my photography business this year. Although we have a ton of decisions ahead of us, I can't wait to see what 2010 holds for Shannon Payne Photography.
* My first plan was to go to the annual photo expo, which luckily was held in Nashville this year. Nick has been my biggest fan. He volunteered to go with me and make a weekend trip out of it. We had a great getaway, but I came home a little overwhelmed! Go figure, I didn't bring my camera, so I have no pics to post.
* My second plan was to set up a facebook page, so if you're on Facebook click HERE to become a fan!
* Very exciting news: I just met with the manager for Clipper magazine, and I will have an ad in the Feb/March issue that goes to thousands of homes in our area!!! Hopefully I know what I'm getting myself into!
No comments:
Post a Comment