

Weight 18lb. 13oz. (75th %tile)
(Briley was 19lb 13oz)
Height 27 in. (75th %tile)
(Briley was 27 in.)
Size 4 diapers
6-12 month clothing
2 teeth, 3 more breaking through
3 naps a day
Solids 3 times a day
Bedtime at 8pm
Wakes up 7-8am
Lawson is the happiest baby that I could ever ask for. We are so blessed to have this little guy in our family. He's rolling all over the place and getting ready to crawl. I can't believe he is already 6 months old. We're getting the big baby toys out and putting the little baby stuff away. It makes me so sad. Can somebody please talk Nick into having another one???
(Briley was 19lb 13oz)
Height 27 in. (75th %tile)
(Briley was 27 in.)
Size 4 diapers
6-12 month clothing
2 teeth, 3 more breaking through
3 naps a day
Solids 3 times a day
Bedtime at 8pm
Wakes up 7-8am
Lawson is the happiest baby that I could ever ask for. We are so blessed to have this little guy in our family. He's rolling all over the place and getting ready to crawl. I can't believe he is already 6 months old. We're getting the big baby toys out and putting the little baby stuff away. It makes me so sad. Can somebody please talk Nick into having another one???
No comments:
Post a Comment