Wednesday, September 16, 2009

5 Months Old


I cannot believe that my baby boy is already 5 months old. I definitely enjoyed the newborn stage more this time around, but I still couldn't wait for him to get a little more interactive with us. Now that he's there, I just want to freeze him!

Here's a little bit about my little bit:
* He finally learned how to sleep without being swaddled. He's gotten quite attached to his brown and blue lovey.
* He takes 3 naps most days. Sometimes he still needs a 4th catnap.
* He rolls onto his tummy constantly. However, he's forgotten how to roll back the other way.
* He's eating solid food and loving it! He's had rice cereal, oatmeal, bananas, squash, and sweet potatoes. I've been making my own baby food and having a blast. I can't wait to add more things, but we're holding off until 6 months.
* He loves watching his brother.
* He's about 17 pounds, wearing 6-12 month clothes, and moving up to size 3 diapers.
* He is a huge flirt. I mean who can resist those big beautiful eyes, seriously???



Oops! I forgot to post this one. The little booger has been scooting around, especially in his crib. However, he tends to use his face instead of his arms. He woke up from his nap with his first boo boo/rug burn above his eye.

1 comment: